Step for Article Submission
The submission of an article involves authors to respect the following steps:
- Step 1: Electronic Account Creation
- Each author is invited to create an electronic account in Editorial
Manager (EM), the IJIDeM electronic Submission System :
Link Click Here. Any author already having submitted an article to
IJIDeM must reuse his personal account.
- Step 2: Electronic Submission
- Author connects on the EM system by using personal login and password:
Connection to EM.
Author is invited to fill personal information sheet
in EM. Personnal information are used to send publications or for any
For each article, authors must SEPARATLY:
- define the abstract,
- list each co-author and fill personal co-author information sheet,
- upload the manuscript by separatly uploading:
full text (without figures - place of figure only cite the figure number
- but include caption),
figures one after one in high definition (1200 dpi) only in EPS or TIFF
tables one after one in high definition (1200 dpi) only in EPS or TIFF
- when all materials are uploaded:
1- choose to make the article,
2- wait a moment,
3- accept the article made
the submission is now waiting for editor-in-chief acceptance who will check
the format of article. If the format does not match official templates, the
paper may be refused or demanded to be modified under 24h.
- Step 3: Review
- Blind review is implemented by 3 reviewers. Average time for review is
- Step 4: Notification and Expected Modifications
Notifications are sent by email
and reviews are available on EM. Authors are invited to see review on
EM for making
- Step 5: Revised
Usually, authors have less than 2
weeks to electronically submit modified article. Exceeded delays may occurs
the withdrawn of article.
Modified article is uploaded by following the same
was as detailed in step 2.
- Step 6: Notification of Final
Contact author receives under 2
weeks final acceptance for publication.
- Step 7: Copyrights and Form
Under 3 weeks, contact author is
contacted by Springer Verlag. He re-sends under 2 days to Springer Verlag:
- the copyright to IMPERATIVELY send
- draft offprints to IMPERATIVELY
validate under 24h..
- Step 8: Electronic Publication
- First Paper is electronically published on IJIDeM Springer Verlag website under
2 months. Authors may use at this step the reference in own list of
publications (DOI number is available).
Printed publication within full issue is later.